The loveliest ski tours in Mellau with our experienced guides
A ski tour is one of the most wonderful experiences in winter. Put ski skins on your skis, plunge into the white splendour of the mountains and descend on the untouched powder snow or on glittering névé - these are unique, indelible impressions. Enjoy wonderful ski tours with our ski guides.
Ridge tour to the Sünserspitze (2062 m)
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Difference in altitude ascent: 300 m
- Difference in altitude descent: 1300 m
- A lovely tour along a broad ridge at a moderate altitude and with splendid views. On this tour you reach three peaks (Hochblanken, Ragazerblanken and Sünserspitze). Then there is a challenging descent to Mellau.
Easy ski tours for beginners and more advanced skiers
- Every Friday
- Duration: 9 am to approx. 1 pm | Meeting point: 9 am Mellau Ski School
- The tour destinations are Portlahorn (2010 m) or Klippern (2066 m)
- Prior condition: safe downhill skiing off-slope, fitness for a short climb (approx 1-2 hours), pleasure in being out and about in nature, from 3 persons, max. 5 persons
- Fee: 100.00 € per person including safety equipment (excluding touring equipment)
- Rental fee for touring equipment (skis, ski skin, boots and sticks) 38.00 €
- Registration: until 3 pm on the previous day at the latest at the Mellau Ski School Office