Group courses for beginners to advanced boarders
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced skier, our experienced snowboard instructors use the most up-to-date techniques to teach you how to snowboard or improve your skill.
Sunday to Thursday from 10 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 3 pm or by agreement (extension days possible)
- Beginner's courses always start on Sundays or on Mondays by prior agreement
- Group courses for the advanced start on Monday
- Group courses take place from 3 participants (otherwise a surcharge applies)
- Lunch care for children
- We recommend that children should be at least 9 years old before joining a snowboard group course.
- Ski School collection point:
Beginners - Hasenlift practice lift (directly at the Mellaubahn valley station)
Advanced skiers - Rossstelle chairlift for 8
Meeting time 9.50 am and 12.50 pm respectively